Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ideas, Ideas, What to Choose...

   Hello my wonderful readers! And how are you this stiflingly hot summer day?
   Well, I am doing well. Now, I wanted to just throw a little something out there... 
   The story that I am working on now is currently about 62 pages long. There is maybe ten or fifteen more pages of content. That is not enough to make a full-sized book, and if I know one thing, it's to not drag simple things out just to make them longer. So, there are also some unresolved questions in the Scarlet Sash book, especially right at the ending. For example:
   1.) If World Changers can't get married, how will Danny manage to marry Lynn?
   2.) Where does his faerie blood come from?
   3.) How is the faerie assassin Shard related to him. Why do they look exactly the same?
   4.) What happens to the rebellion?

   The answers to these questions is; I don't have a clue. Not a single one. So, I'm going to write and find out. Now, I am betting that this won't end up as a full-blown book, maybe... mmm... 100-110 pages long, so what I plan to do is combine these two stories into a single book. Two for one? Yeah. 
   All right, what do you guys think?
   Now, since no one said if they wanted another sneak peek or not... I'll probably do one anyways! Look for another, longer post here in a couple of hours. I'm still translating that part over from my notebook to the computer. So, what I'd like to know is if there's anything that you want to know about being a writer.
   Well, for now take care my dears. Stay out of the rain and keep on reading.
                                                                                             Love always,
                                                                                                         -Eva Gould, Author
    P.S. Just because I wanted to:









1 comment: