Monday, June 4, 2012

I Missed You!

   Hello ladies and gents! :) And how are my wonderful readers today? Yes, today, this very early morning. Why is it that I always seem to find myself posting blog entries about about 3 A.M.?
   In any case, I'm sorry for the wait.
   I haven't really been doing much writing. Yes, I know, I'm a writer and that's what I'm supposed to do but after a while I just get sick of words. So I put a stopper on things, but then again in another couple of weeks it'll all come tumbling out in ten, twelve, twenty pages at a time, and then back to a steady pace. I know, an odd way to get things done. But that's the Eva system for you!
   Also, writing when there's noise? Bad idea. Writing on the computer? Terrible idea. There's this website called reddit, and it seems to suck away the hours like a vacuum in time. (doo DOO doooo!)
   In any case, I am up to page 54 and counting. I seem to be a little stuck for ideas though. It's hard to hone plays on words in the spur of the moment, so if you have any please, please let me know.
   So if I haven't been writing what have I been doing?
   Working.
   Reading.
   Visiting Missouri a few days ago and re-meeting awesome people. 
   Watching a show called Eureka. My wonderful sister turned me on to it, and now I just can't stop! Netflix...
   In any case, I solemnly swear to write more, probably before I go to sleep because that's the best time, when it's quiet and I'm too tired to think.
   A couple of updates. First, my interview that I was super excited about and was supposed to have come out this month... Well, obviously that hasn't happened yet, much to my disappointment. Still, there's not much to do about it except to seek out others.
   My goodreads giveaway will be ending in ten days, and I all ready have the book ready to send out. It's kind of exciting and nerve-wracking both to know that someone who is unrelated to me and not my personal friend will be reading it. Well, hopefully all goes well. 241 people requesting, and growing pretty quickly now as it nears the end.
   In any case... Do you want another sneak peak of the next book? Feedback please! All right, well take care and here's a little something as an apology for the wait.
   I love you all. Take care and keep on reading! 
                                                                  -Eva Crazy Gould, Author













No comments:

Post a Comment