Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quick Post

   Hello there and good afternoon!
   So, I said I was going to buy a domain name today, but due to a lack for foresight I didn't get the opportunity to. My bank is closed on Saturdays, and I had needed to put some money in my account. So, I won't be doing that here for the next couple of days.
   Meanwhile, I'm going to be getting an idea of what I want the website to look like and have on it. I am off of work after tomorrow, until next Saturday, so that's what I'm going to working at.
   Also, my picture for the newest story is coming along quite well. It's almost finished, so I'll post it tonight after I finish it. I think that I'll need a nap first, though, I've been awake for too long to finish it now.
   So, in news... Basically nothing is new. It is nice outside, though, sunny but a little chilly. I bought a cherry-dipped ice cream cone from Dairy Queen earlier today, and it was heavenly.
   All right, well, just because I need to do some work on my writing today; does anyone know some author-hosting blogs? I know that there are some, but I must be googling the wrong words, because I can't seem to find any!
   Well folks, that's all for now. I know that there's not a lot of interesting things going on, but I'll try and remember to post that picture later. I've been working hard on it, so I hope you like it.
   Naps all around! Peace and love,
                                        -Eva Gould, Author
P.S. If you have any questions for me, or anything in particular that you want me to write about on my blog, please feel free to let me know. My email address is eva_gould2000@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment