Monday, April 30, 2012

The Promised Picture!

  Well, ladies and gentlemen (but I'm guessing mostly ladies,) here is the promised picture of Princess What Gruman, Bad Ass, and Good Ass. In the background you can see the weeping willow, and the glass castle on the cloud that she lives on. 
   Thanks to my dad for fixing his scanner- I am so excited to finally be able to get this up! For those of you who don't know (and that's basically everyone, since no one has read this book yet) What Gruman is green because her father King Golden Goblin... Well, he's a Goblin. She's not green like grass because her mother's human. Except her mother has gone MIA. But you don't know about that yet. ;)
   All right. Well, to get right down to business, here is the picture.

   So, what do you think? I didn't work on it for too long, though, so if you don't like it... Oh well! I'll try again some other day. 
   In other news.. There's really no other news. I haven't done any work today, but I plan on editing a friend's story just after I wash the dishes. I love editing almost more than I love writing, because you get to be so horrible brutal, and no one can get mad at you- because after all that's what editors are paid to do! And most of the time people request you do edit their stories. 
   Well, I'll try to take it easy on him, but for now I'm off. If you have any feedback for me you know where to email me- eva_gould2000@hotmail.com.
   I love you all, first-timers, those of you coming back again, and all my friends and family. Thank you so much for everything, and be sure to have a wonderful day! Yours always,
                                                                                                -Eva Gould, Author

No comments:

Post a Comment